Darlington Building Society: Case Study
The Clients: Darlington Building Society
Formed in 1856 Darlington Building Society provides financial services through its 10 branch outlets in County Durham, the Tees Valley and North Yorkshire.
With the financial crisis of 2008 still casting a shadow over the industry, Darlington Building Society knew it needed tight control of its costs. How could IT play its part in removing duplication and costs from the organisation?
- Centralised IT strategy
- Managed, resilient Wide Area Network
- Dell/WYSE thin client computing system
- Unified communication system in a virtualised environment
- SIP telephony
- Cisco IronPort security and firewalls
- Disaster recovery strategy and replicated data centre
- VMware and Veeam applications
- Cabling – Cat5e and power
- Project management, training, maintenance and support
- Bespoke reporting and invoicing