Improving building efficiencies
Energy Use Analysed
80% of a typical UK business’ energy consumption and carbon emissions come from the way buildings are lit, heated and used. Making simple changes to how we manage our buildings can have a significant impact on consumption and emissions. Installing an intelligent building controls system can help make those changes happen.
Intelligent Lighting Control
We provide lighting control systems that can connect your client’s lighting to their building management system. Our lighting control expertise includes:
- DALI lighting control
- Presence detection
- Automated emergency light testing
- Constant daylight control
- Lighting scene control
Intelligent Heating Control
Building controls can provide a comfortable working environment for building occupants, ensure compliance with current energy legislation and contribute significantly to reducing energy usage – leading to a reduced carbon footprint.
We can provide:
- Independent room heating control
- Integrated control systems
- Monitoring systems for building services plants
Intelligent Access Control
We can integrate our access control services into your client’s building management system. This means we can link lighting, IP CCTV and other building controls together with access control to increase the security of the building.
- Key fob, keypad or key-less biometric entry systems
- Permission based entry systems – restricting where building users can go
- Remote administration of access control
- Video and voice integrated door entry systems
- Access control that integrates into a building’s BMS
We provide IP based CCTV systems that can integrate with your client’s building management system. One of the benefits of integrating these is that it enables facilities management teams to monitor building or plant equipment remotely. Another
benefit is that cameras can be triggered when building management alarms are triggered, for example a smoke detector or door entry system.
Our Power over Ethernet (PoE) IP CCTV systems can connect to a PoE assured managed network.
This reduces the amount of cabling required to provide the systems.